Interview/Meeting with Investigative Committee Tonight

Discussion in 'Becoming a Prince Hall Freemason' started by Derinique Kendrick, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Bro. Staton

Bro. Staton Registered User

Wow!!!! lol.....

2. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

Yep. Synod something split up over Masonry. Half ended up a lot of Masons. Half ended up forbidding its members from becoming Masons. I don't understand what happened or why but with that's what happened. The husband figured he'd just move down the street to the other half and I guess it never occurred to him that we needed his wife to be okay with him becoming a Mason. To me walking down the street to the next church seems a routine matter, but my wife is not attached to a specific congregation.

I've been to Masonic funerals of Synod members. It gets weird with half of the crowd glaring and half of the crowd wistfully remembering lodge events attended with our departed brother. Same song, different verse.

3. GA.3P5H7A

GA.3P5H7A Registered User

Echoing @rustysoap, when saying it has been a great experience thus far. The process is a beautiful one and a word of advice, having just recieved my 2nd degree, be sure to relax and focus on having listening ear. You'll love it.

Derinique Kendrick likes this.
  4. Derinique Kendrick

Derinique Kendrick Registered User

Noted! @GA.3P5H7A. Definitely looking forward to it and it's great to come across someone from Georgia on the site. I'm actually not that far from Macon!

5. Gomabxi

Gomabxi Premium Member

Congratulations to you Derinique and enjoy your journey.

6. Derinique Kendrick

Derinique Kendrick Registered User

Thank you very much @Gomabxi! I plan to do just that!

Share My Freemasonry