My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing myself Bro. Jamarr Fisk

JamarrFisk

Hello brothers I just wanted to formally introduce myself to everybody here! I am a MM from the MWPHGLOTN, County Line Lodge #68 Kenton,TN
I'm a newly raised brother with only a year being a MM so i still have tons of learning to do!
I'm also in the Army I just PCS to Ft hood TX. I'm currently looking to get accepted into a Prince Hall lodge in the area.
I love the craft and everything about it . My family has a long history in Masonry as well as Aunts who are Stars. Feel free to contact me about anything! Travel Li/G\ht Brothers!

Jamarr/G\

Sorry for creating another account. I could not remember my previous info until now. This is my main account I'll try to to delete the newest one. So plz contact me through this account bothers! Sorry for the confusion.

Raymond Walters

Premium Member
Hello brothers I just wanted to formally introduce myself to everybody here! I am a MM from the MWPHGLOTN, County Line Lodge #68 Kenton,TN
I'm a newly raised brother with only a year being a MM so i still have tons of learning to do!
I'm also in the Army I just PCS to Ft hood TX. I'm currently looking to get accepted into a Prince Hall lodge in the area.
I love the craft and everything about it . My family has a long history in Masonry as well as Aunts who are Stars. Feel free to contact me about anything! Travel Li/G\ht Brothers!

May I suggest that you look up a CWO Michael Williams at Ft. Hood. Tell him I sent you!

MaineMason

Welcome Brother! I wish you safety in the service of our country, and good luck. Fifth generation Mason here. I know how proud you must be having a family history of Masons. You'd be a welcome visitor at my Lodge in Maine any day. Keep us updated in your journey and above all, I wish you safety.

Bro. David F. Hill

David F. Hill
Premium Member
Here are the choices depending on where you are living. FYI Brother Waters, Brother Williams lives here in Pflugerville (just outside of Austin).
TEMPLE BELL ST. JAMES 71 (254) 773-3589 24
BELTON BELL NOLAN CREEK 227 (254) 699-5229 24
COPPERAS COVE CORYELL JNO G LEWIS 622 (254) 634-4148 14
KILLEEN BELL PRIDE OF KILLEEN 620 (254) 458-7147 24
KILLEEN BELL NEW LIGHT 242 (254) 690-3164 24
AUSTIN TRAVIS MT BONNELL 2 (512) 280-4251 24
AUSTIN TRAVIS LYONS JR 290 (512) 281-3734 24
AUSTIN TRAVIS ROGER HUGHES 624 (512) 892-5726 24

St. James is the home lodge for Grand Master Wilbert M. Curtis.

crono782

Premium Member
I keep meaning to visit the PHGL building and take a tour. I'd contacted somebody some time ago and never received a reply, then several months later got one saying my email had been overlooked. Just haven't had time to get over there since then.
I work just a couple miles away from it here in downtown, so if anybody going to the mid winter wants to meet up for an informal lunch, hit me up. I know lots of good eats in the area.