My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any brothers in fort Lauderdale that can help me become a mason

Young Noble

Tell me what i need to do too become one point me in the right direction maybe invite me to the lodge to meet the brothers

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freemasonry mobile app

dfreybur

Premium Member
In general there are never any invitations to become a Mason. In many states invitations are forbidden. Find a local lodge. See the schedule on the door or online. Every month start showing up an hour before the monthly meeting. get to know the brothers and ask for a petition. Expect it to take a few months to get to know you before you are given a petition. In person is the right way.

I normally look up the recognized GLs in the state and report those, but you're asking in a Prince Hall sub-forum and Florida does not have Prince Hall recognition yet this year in Florida. If I look up the Florida PHA GL I might point you to the wrong one so I ask our PHA brothers for help in that.