My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this inappropriate for me

LK600

Premium Member
I do graphics on the side, especially when I get bored. I made this the other weekend and just uploaded it to my avatar. Now that I've given it some thought, I'm wondering if this is inappropriate because of my status and the possible connotations it might suggest. If it is... please tell me so I can correct the situation. No offense is intended. :(

LK600

Premium Member
mtat clear2.png

Intriguing! I would certainly like to know what your first choice of avatar was!

Oh I'll show you, I was just worried about me (a day away from being entered) using it as my avatar. Anyway, here it is...

LK600

Premium Member
Yeah, I see your point, the rule of thumb being that the S&C are not to be used until you reach MM status. But after that.....GO FOR IT!!!!! Very cool avatar!!!!

I didnt make it for use as an avatar, but was looking to change what I was using and thought it would work. Directly there after lol... I realized what It could possible look like. So, now I'll just use my pic which is better anyway.

Graphics are fun for me (and at times profitable). When I get bored... photoshop comes out.

LK600

Premium Member
Its a cool graphic. I can tell by the symbols in it that youve done some "forward" reading.....id suggest you dont do anymore of thag

You would be right. I have been "forward" reading (before I understood what forward reading was) on and off for about... 20 years. I have NOT done any since I was voted on, based on everyone's advise. I can not help I was curious over the years (which in most everything else would be a good thing lol), but I needed to know what I was interested in joining.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I have been "forward" reading (before I understood what forward reading was) on and off for about... 20 years. I have NOT done any since I was voted on, based on everyone's advise. I can not help I was curious over the years (which in most everything else would be a good thing lol), but I needed to know what I was interested in joining.
I get that. I did the same before I joined. But if you haven't already done so my advice is to NOT read anything having to do with the EA, FC or MM degree rituals. Most of what you read will be wrong anyway and what little truth there is will take away from something that is supposed to be unique and fresh.

LK600

Premium Member
I get that. I did the same before I joined. But if you haven't already done so my advice is to NOT read anything having to do with the EA, FC or MM degree rituals. Most of what you read will be wrong anyway and what little truth there is will take away from something that is supposed to be unique and fresh.

I have not mostly because I didn't see the point in it before. Now that I'll be directly experiencing it, I'm glad I didn't. My "Forward" reading had much more to do with perceived interconnections between Judea and early Christian sects, and the possible continuation of multiple lines of thought. Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter. But yes sir, I'm not peaking! :)

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
My "Forward" reading had much more to do with perceived interconnections between Judea and early Christian sects, and the possible continuation of multiple lines of thought.
This is very interesting to me also. Here's hoping that you have a really great experience.

LK600

Premium Member
This is very interesting to me also. Here's hoping that you have a really great experience.

Thank you sir!

I missed the point in one of your previous posts that you are being entered today. Enjoy it and congratulations.

I Hope to! To borrow a quote...

Armageddon (1998)
Oscar: Great, I got that "excited/scared" feeling. Like 98% excited, 2% scared. Or maybe it's more - It could be two - it could be 98% scared, 2% excited but that's what makes it so intense, it's so - confused. I can't really figure it out.

;)

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Great, I got that "excited/scared" feeling. Like 98% excited, 2% scared. Or maybe it's more - It could be two - it could be 98% scared, 2% excited but that's what makes it so intense, it's so - confused. I can't really figure it out.
Lol!

Bloke

Premium Member
Thank you sir!

I Hope to! To borrow a quote...

Armageddon (1998)
Oscar: Great, I got that "excited/scared" feeling. Like 98% excited, 2% scared. Or maybe it's more - It could be two - it could be 98% scared, 2% excited but that's what makes it so intense, it's so - confused. I can't really figure it out.

;)

Hope you were able to eventually relax into 2%, then 0% scared...