My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISO Technology Job - Orlando/Winter Garden, Florida or Remote

Chris Zenzel

Hello brothers,

I am in a time of need for employment. I just spent the past month in the hospital in Pennsylvania and moving back to my home in Florida. I am a highly skilled brother in technology. I have some health issues (this past month was related to Autism). I went through a tough time and need some help from my brothers online.

I am highly skilled with technology, web, and mobile app development. I know many computer technologies.

Can someone help me by passing around my resume or getting in contact with me so I can find some type of additional part-time / contract work or even full-time in Winter Garden/Orlando, Florida area or even remote jobs I can do from home?

I can be reached on e-mail, Google Voice, and/or Skype.

My resume can be found at:

https://bit.ly/HireChrisZenzel2019

E-mail:

masoniclight67@chriszenzel.com

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Bro. Chris Zenzel
Concordia Lodge No. 67 (Jenkintown, PA)

Last edited:

Julian Serrazine

Hi my brother!

I´m really impressed about you said... autism...

That make me feel really good to see someone with autism being independent and so high skilled... my boy is 5 years old and was diagnosed with autism too.

God bless you!

Julian