My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s Ok For Muslim Violence Against Christians

Aeelorty

I hope to meet you some day and this was not meant to cause any consternation but show what scares me. Kids being brought up to hate because I will insult everything from time to time not just a religion. It is my right as an American to say stuff that is good and bad and I don't want to not say it just because it might make someone mad.

I think the point of this thread should be to show that people are people. The same tragedies of our base nature affects every group. To those children who are holding up hate signs, I feel pity not fear. They cut of swaths of the world and other people from their lives and I find that incredibly depressing.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece
of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by
the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as
well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's
death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and
therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for
thee
-John Donne

Frater Cliff Porter

Premium Member
Religion has done wonderful things in the world. The greatest buildings, the greatest societies, the greatest feats of men are often joined to their worship and love of God. So to, as is the way of things, the worlds greatest atrocities have been based on religion. To convince ourselves that our religion is free of these sins is the first step in allowing ourselves to condemn others.

Frater Cliff Porter

Premium Member
Oh ya those guy I don't think of them as Christians I wish no one did.

:) When I was in Istanbul last time and some news coverage of some Islamic Fundamentalist popped up, one of the Muslim men I was with said, "They are not true Muslims, they are not following the ways of Islam...I wish people understood this."

solomon1979

I can recall a time when the quran was illegal in the states. My sister is a muslim and I have read the quran. I lived in a major city with a enormous population of islamists and most of them tried to preach about their religion to people fervently. Most middle eastern countries only men have rights,but In this country men and women have equal rights and That transcends religion. Subservience and polygamy are illegal and you have to obey the law of the land. If you are a FREEMason? You should remember the oath you took.

Freemason Connect Mobile

dfreybur

Premium Member
Oh ya those guy I don't think of them as Christians I wish no one did.

There are people I wish weren't members of my religion. If wishes were horses all the world would ride. My wishing it does not make it so. So while I agree with you neither of us gets to make that call.