My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesus

Seve

Who was David's Lord in the OT?

Psalm 110:1 [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD said unto my Lord (David’ Lord), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

In the New Testament, we read the following..
Mat 22:41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,

v42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.

v43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

v44 The LORD said unto my
(David') Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

v45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

v46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

IF David's Lord in the Old Testament was YHWH.... then who was the other “LORD” who commanded YHWH to " Sit thou on his right hand, till he makes his enemies in hisfootstool?

Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Eph 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, v15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,...

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

My Biblical Conclusion:
YHWH is the Christ, the Son of the invisible Almighty God Father.... of whom No man hath seen at anytime nor his name have been revealed to anyone at this time.

GKA

Premium Member
Christ, as a result of his ordained mission was able to bridge the gap between Man and God, this was something no one else could accomplish due to the original sin of Adam.
So Jesus was the Divine here on Earth, that is the meaning of the word Emanuel, God with us.