My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joined Chapter in Grand Fashion

KFerguson84

Premium Member
Brethren,
I had such an awesome day yesterday, I had to share it on here.

I became a Royal Arch Mason yesterday in about the grandest fashion possible. I had the Honorary Degree of Mark Master Mason conferred upon me in a working stone quarry by the most recent Right Worshipful Past Grand Master of Masons of Pennsylvania.

I was received and accepted as a Most Excellent Master Mason.

And was exalted to the Supreme Degree of the Royal Arch Mason by the Past Most Excellent Grand High Priest of the Grand Chapter of Holy Royal Arch Masons of Pennsylvania (who also happens to be a personal friend of mine, a Masonic mentor to me, and is from the same town I am from).

And all of this done in the presence of the current Most Excellent Grand High Priest of Royal Arch Masons in Pennsylvania.

What a fantastic day to be a Freemason!!!

I am honored to join all the fantastic Companion Brothers on MoT (and in the rest of the world) as a one of your own.

Kyle Ferguson, FGCR

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Wow. Congrats on that. I can't wait to go through York Rite, which will hopefully be in a couple of months. Though, I doubt I will have such the high honor of being received by such esteemed members as you were. Brothers that I know and that have watched me grow up from a young boy will most certainly do, though. Lol

Again, congrats!

KFerguson84

Premium Member
Michaelstedman81 said:
Wow. Congrats on that. I can't wait to go through York Rite, which will hopefully be in a couple of months. Though, I doubt I will have such the high honor of being received by such esteemed members as you were. Brothers that I know and that have watched me grow up from a young boy will most certainly do, though. Lol

Again, congrats!

In my opinion, brothers that I know and have watched me grow up are held with much more esteem in my heart than the men that received me in chapter, regardless of their titles.

Best of luck on your York Rite journey. The Royal Arch Degree is quite remarkable.

Kyle Ferguson, FGCR