My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joining

saleem

I am in the franklin va area and I am looking to join the local lodge but I can't seem to get in contact with anyone

Bwell027

I am in the franklin va area and I am looking to join the local lodge but I can't seem to get in contact with anyone

Does the lodge have a website? If they are not returning your calls/emails look check to see what nights they are having a meeting. Show up and talk to a member.

Freemason Connect Mobile

dfreybur

Premium Member
http://www.mwphgl-va.org/contactus.html

I did not see a lodge locator page for their grand lodge. If you know of a lodge check the listing on their door then show up about an hour before the listed meeting, knock and ask how to become a Mason. Asking in person is always the best way.

As they are listed on the United Grand Lodge Of England web site as recognized that means the two Virginia Grand Lodges now recognize each other very cool.

Theist!

I want to become a mason but first i want to contact a mason or 2 that will sponsor me. How do i do that? I know some masons but i lost contact with them. Im 18 years old..

]

caution22113

Show up, either before stated communications or at public functions the lodge may have. My lodge has fellowship nights which are open to anyone.

Don't look for sponsors! Focus on getting to know the brothers there, and letting them get to know you. When that happens you should have no problem getting brothers to sponsor you.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Theist!

The reason why i want to join is because i want knowledge and the truth, i want to be enlightened not fooled by these catholics.

]

caution22113

That's an answer I can't give you. Only you know that. Put some thought into it, be honest, and be prepared to answer that question many times.

Freemason Connect Mobile