My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonathon Foster Torture Truth of Texas Masons

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Blame Freemasons for anal sex, black magic, child slaves, crack, scientology, torture, etc..

[video=youtube;jJX0T8lg1YI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJX0T8lg1YI[/video]

What an idiot.

crono782

Premium Member
Eh, that guy is straight crazy. Psychopathic. I say it's transference. He's the one with those dark, psycho thoughts and is just redirecting, hah.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Man, you Texas Masons are crazy!! Also, why is it you are all CEOs? Why did we, in Oklahoma, not get that perk too?

jwhoff

Premium Member
We should spend more money on renovating the Grand Lodge of Texas.

We should pay enough dues to keep from spending all of our time (though this appears to be in dispute) raising money to keep the doors open at our local lodges.

And last, but certainly not least, we should hire a better advertising agency to promote masonic videos.

I think!

:001_rolleyes:

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
Another youtube wannabe false profit. OOps Prophet. Oh I was probably right the first time.

AnthonyPomilia357

He said throat cut across? Is he talking about an EA? ;)
OK, jokes aside, this guy must have some major schizophrenia though. I've never heard of such crazy accusations!

Fellowcraft from Metamora/Hadley Lodge No. 210 of the GL of MI

jwhoff

Premium Member
Ghee! Wonder what he thinks of the neighbors ... and that suspicious woman pushing that baby carriage.

OR is it?

jwhoff

Premium Member
Man, you Texas Masons are crazy!! Also, why is it you are all CEOs? Why did we, in Oklahoma, not get that perk too?

Come on brother! Not all these Texas masons have "bid-ness" ties with Oklahoma. A few of them actually work for a living.

But I don't have an ax to grind in this border war.

Once upon a time I entered a bar in Hugo with two fellows from Texas. They proceeded to get into a John Wayne-Lee Marvin brawl with the locals. After a while the bartender asked why I wasn't in the fray helping my Texas friends.

I told him I had no particular interest in this fray. Mostly I was just a visiting Cajun boy looking for a cold mug and a friendly face. That I had gotten the cold mug but that his face really wasn't that friendly. But, judging from the surrounding, he would do for the moment.

And, yes, I do ascribe to the philosophy that discression is the better part of valor.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:

Txmason

@jwhoff

I'm very good with advertising and mass communications. How could we start a campaign of sorts?

Freemason Connect Mobile

jwhoff

Premium Member
Second thought TxMason ... let's make it a full length movie and put it on SHOWTIME EXTREME!

:cool: