My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jordanian looking for a Lodge in Jeddah City

FlBrother324

My apologies Brothers, this is titled incorrectly. It should be, Jordanian looking for a Lodge in Jeddah City, Saudi Arabia.

A 24 year old Jordanian is looking for a Lodge in Jeddah city, Saudi Arabia. Can anyone help him out?

He doesn't know any Masons, nor have any knowledge of any Lodges near him.

May you be blessed with a glorious day!

Yours, in His service.

Last edited:

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Re: Any Masonic Lodges on Jordan?

In Saudi, it is an illegal activity for a Saudi national to become a Freemason, so as I am sure you will already know there are no regular Lodges available in that country.

If he is truly interested in becomeing a Freemason it would be possible when he returns to Jordan as the Grand Lodge of Scotland has a Lodge there and so he can make contact via its website: http://www.grandlodgescotland.com

FlBrother324

In Saudi, it is an illegal activity for a Saudi national to become a Freemason, so as I am sure you will already know there are no regular Lodges available in that country.

If he is truly interested in becomeing a Freemason it would be possible when he returns to Jordan as the Grand Lodge of Scotland has a Lodge there and so he can make contact via its website: http://www.grandlodgescotland.com

I was my understanding that many of the Arab/ middle eastern countries have outlawed Freemasonry. If he contacts me again, I will let him know about the Lodge in Jordan.

Many thanks to my Brother on the other side of "the Pond" .

May you always have the sun at your back..
Fair winds in your sails...
And calm waters ahead.

Yours, in His service.

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
My apologies Brothers, this is titled incorrectly. It should be, Jordanian looking for a Lodge in Jeddah City, Saudi Arabia.

A 24 year old Jordanian is looking for a Lodge in Jeddah city, Saudi Arabia. Can anyone help him out?

He doesn't know any Masons, nor have any knowledge of any Lodges near him.

Yours, in His service.

Bro. Bennylee, Edit note: fixed the title, but was limited on characters.

FlBrother324

Bro. Bennylee, Edit note: fixed the title, but was limited on characters.

Thank you Brother, I tried but it wouldn't let me correct it after posting. I appreciate the help. From all the Brothers here on the site.

This young mans quest for Light, makes you realize how lucky we are to be able to meet openly without fair of prosecution from the government..

Yours, in His service.

gmm357

Dear Brethren,

As most of you might be aware, Regular Freemasonry is not available in most Arab countries.
However in Jordan, you will find Jordan Lodge operating under the GL of Scotland, and soon Wisdom Lodge as well.

The only Other Arab country that has a thriving Masonic life is Lebanon.

In Lebanon there are 3 different Regular Constitutions operating.

The District Grand Lodge of Lebanon, chartered by the Grand Lodge of Scotland which has 7 Lodges operating under it. 3 of which are in Beirut.

The District Grand Lodge of Syria Lebanon under the Grand Lodge of New York which has 11 lodges operating.

And Lodge Phoenix 1001 operating directly under the Grand Lodge of the District of Columbia FAAM also in Beirut.

You are all welcome to visit but it is highly recommended to communicate through the proper channels of Grand Secretaries and have your documentation available.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Marwan alamro

Hi br

If he is truly interested in becomeing a Freemason it would be possible when he returns to Jordan as the Grand Lodge of Scotland has a Lodge there and so he can make contact via its website: http://www.grandlodgescotland.com[/QUOTE
HI brother... There is a Petra lodge in Jordan.. But how one can apply to join freemasons in Jordan .. I tried sending mails to grand lodge to Scotland but no answer yet...
Am not looking to join for nothing but knowledge and free thinking .. Can you help me..