My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Initiated and loving it so far

aw3552

Site Benefactor
Last night, I was initiated as an Entered Apprentice and it was one of the most awesome things I have been through. It made me just want to learn so much more and get to Fellow craft as soon as I can so I can be more involved in the Lodge. I had posted in here before, and gratefully appreciate the advice I received from the Brethren who helped me.

aw3552

Site Benefactor
Thanks, again, for all the kind words. I test on the first section at the next stated meeting.

aw3552

Site Benefactor
I'm not rushing to get to the "finish line", for lack of a better term. I am just really wanting to serve and contribute. Plus, I love learning and try to learn as much as I can from the Brothers around me. My lodge is a fountain of information with a lot of Past Masters who are more than willing to teach.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
My lodge is a fountain of information with a lot of Past Masters who are more than willing to teach.
Although I am 60 years old I did not join the lodge until Aug. 2014. I, too, was fortunate in that I joined a lodge with a lot of PMs willing to take me under their wing and teach me.

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
Last night, I was initiated as an Entered Apprentice and it was one of the most awesome things I have been through. It made me just want to learn so much more and get to Fellow craft as soon as I can so I can be more involved in the Lodge. I had posted in here before, and gratefully appreciate the advice I received from the Brethren who helped me.
Congratulations travel liGht