My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Killeen #1125 Bike Night and MM Degree

nwendele

mmposter.jpg

nwendele

Come on out for our First MM Degree with the new officers installed. Just happens to be my raising....

choppersteve03

Premium Member
i know the feeling just being raised mon,wish we could of had a bike night,geees lucky ;) what type of bike do you have?

nwendele

2006 VRSCR Street Rod. I like all types of bikes, and work for a dealership, but my V-rod fits my riding style.
bike.jpg
What are you riding? Nearly every officer in our lodge rides. Pretty cool. Had 12 bikes or more there last night.

choppersteve03

Premium Member
i used to ride a beefed up xl883c, i want a nother bike but i almost killed myself on the last one. was in a coma for a week and almost parished, i like to go way to fast, its just cages now brother.

choppersteve03

Premium Member
i learned a lesson in whats important in life and how fragile it is, i have nothn but love for the motorcycling community. just please,please wear a helmet brothers, i was wearing an awsome helmet and still got put in a coma. imagine what my head would have looked like if i hadnt worn one. thats my piece.

choppersteve03

Premium Member
Ian sorry brothers,I brought politics in. I am actually pro choose over the whole issue, same with safety belts pro choose there too. Its all about our freedom to choose brothers

nwendele

I agree it should be a choice, but I wear a full face and jacket 100% of the time! Been working around it too long, lost too many friends that didn't need to go yet. Tried to ride without my lid on a perfect day about 4 years ago, felt so naked I turned around after a few miles. Never will do it again.

choppersteve03

Premium Member
yah when i do ride its with a full face, when i had my accident i was wearing a dot approvied half helmet. i didnt wear my jacket but, i didnt get hardly any roadrash, i was wearing gloves thank god,or my hands would have been hamburger.