My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights of St. Andrew

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Went to my first meeting of the AASR four nights ago as a member. Before I went my mentor asked me to come an hour early and attend the Knights of St. Andrew meeting. I enjoyed the meeting and petitioned for membership as I intend to be very active in the AASR. My petition was voted on right then and there! I was elected and am now a Squire. Looking forward to being active in the over all AASR experience.

Frederick

Brother 'Warrior 1256' A double congratulations first for joining the Valley of Louisville and second for squiring with the Knights of St Andrew. Please visit the KSA website: www.knightsofstandrew.info and write me as liaison. I would like to ask you some questions.

Member: Plymouth Lodge Plymouth, Mass
Orient of Oklahoma / Valley of Guthrie
Secretary Emeritus Knights of St Andrew
Liaison of the www.knightsofstandrew.info webpage.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Brother 'Warrior 1256' A double congratulations first for joining the Valley of Louisville and second for squiring with the Knights of St Andrew. Please visit the KSA website: www.knightsofstandrew.info and write me as liaison. I would like to ask you some questions.

Member: Plymouth Lodge Plymouth, Mass
Orient of Oklahoma / Valley of Guthrie
Secretary Emeritus Knights of St Andrew
Liaison of the www.knightsofstandrew.info webpage.
Did so and book marked the site. Thank you Brother.

Matt L

Site Benefactor
I wish my Valley was closer. Going through the AASR degree's really impressed me and brought back my passion for Masonry They started reunion this weekend, I'm going to try and make next weekend. I'm trying to learn the Eminent Commander in the York Rite now. I'd love to learn and work my way up the 7th degree.