My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Night 3-30-09

Old Texan

Brothers, last night at the John Sayles Lodge # 1408, in Abilene Texas, I received my Master Mason intiation.
That was the most beautiful ceremony that I have ever been involved in. (I didn't see much of it though LOL)
I was presented with my wife's, grandfather's ring, may he rest in peace. He wore the ring with honor for all the years he was a Mason. I must admit I cried like a baby when the Worshipful Master presented it to me.
The apron presentation, brought another flood of tears. All of the Brothers and Officers signed my Bible, which makes it more special. That Bible has found a special place in my den, and will be read and cherished for the rest of my life.
I feel like I have another family, and it is a true honor to be a part of a bigger, More Grand brotherhood.
May God Bless everyone of my Masonic Brothers.
I turned in my petition for the Scottish Rite this morning.
Mern Allison Abilene Texas

J

jwardl

Congratulation, brother! It's quite unlike anything else, isn't it?

Welcome to the ranks of MM.

Hippie19950

Premium Member
Congratulations, I was raised last June. I've often said, had known any of what I know now, I'd have done it 20 years ago!

C

C. B. Barbee

Congratulations, Brother.

I'm coming up on my 1st anniversary for being a Master and I wouldn't take a minute back.