My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

leonard d. blanchett

h.d blanchett

this is his grand daughter i need info on him im going infront of The order Of the Eastern star and i need some info leonard d blanchett jr WW2, he was with Zack the great grandson of Allen pinkerton He was a Pinkerton, a 32 Scottish Rite Mason, Shriner, my house burned down i lost all papers and photos dallas texas<denver colorado please help

Last edited:

Beathard

Premium Member
Contact the grand lodge of Texas in Waco. They can tell you what you need to know. The local lodge or Easter Star secretary can also help.

Dave in Waco

Premium Member
Do you know what local blue lodge and Eastern Star he belonged to? If he was a Shriner and lived in Dallas, that would most likely mean he was a member of the Hella Temple Shrine. If you contact them they could help you some and it would give you a starting point. From there I'm sure they could probably tell you what blue lodge he was in.