Lodge in Monterrey, Nuevo León.

Discussion in 'Finding a Lodge' started by deministri, Oct 20, 2016.

1. deministri

deministri Registered User

Hello brothers! If you ever visit México, please visit the building of the Grand Lodge of the State of Nuevo León, located in Monterrey city. My Lodge "Derechos Humanos #83" we work on Tuesdays, 8:00pm CDT. Also there are many other Lodges everyday of the week, but not sure if they speak English (I do hehehe)

GRAN LOGIA DE NUEVO LEON

https://goo.gl/maps/kBoF3KPBkpE2

dfreybur and Blake Bowden like this.
  2. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

Just as a note to those who might wish to visit , ensure your GL is amity with this GL.

3. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

4. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

When I look up the list on the UGLE web site and the list published in the GLofCA annual proceedings different jurisdictions are listed.

I have no idea if it's a regularity issue. My best guess is it is mostly just lack of requests for recognition that are partially based on overlapping territory issues. US jurisdictions don't like that so only one of the overlapping territory jurisdiction makes the request.

5. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

6. Ripcord22A

I checked the ugle...but neither of my home lodges have a foreign gl locator up and running

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry mobile app

7. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

@Ripcord22A Ask Don if you can look at his List of Lodges Masonic.

8. Ripcord22A

9. Elexir

Elexir Registered User

Brother Glens advice is sound regardless of this particular GLs status as all GLs dont recognize each other even if regular.
    Just look at the situation in Italy where most European GLs recognize one GL while the American GLs recognize another (unless the situation has changes).

10. deministri

deministri Registered User

Thanks to everyone for their comments. guess I still have much to learn about the rules.

Bloke likes this.

Share My Freemasonry