My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lodge Renewel & turning around lodges in trouble

Bloke

Premium Member
Hello Brethren

Does anyone have a good (and not 200 pages) document on Lodge Renewal and how to turn around lodges in trouble ?

Our GL has several, but none of them are current..

It is not just the ideas I am after, but the form, a documents someone can pick up and look at and think - that's useful and actionable.. Information is good, but it also needs to be inspirational..

Thanks !

Winter

Premium Member
Hello Brethren

Does anyone have a good (and not 200 pages) document on Lodge Renewal and how to turn around lodges in trouble ?

Our GL has several, but none of them are current..

It is not just the ideas I am after, but the form, a documents someone can pick up and look at and think - that's useful and actionable.. Information is good, but it also needs to be inspirational..

Thanks !
Have you looked at the Masonic Restoration Foundation?

Bloke

Premium Member
Have you looked at the Masonic Restoration Foundation?

Thank you. Yes, make years ago. There lodges operate pretty much like ours, but with a bit more focus on Education.
I am really looking for a lodge renewal manual.
We have one, but it is old.
I want to see it updated.... been trying to get it done for a few years, but it is is the old story, if you want something done, do it yourself..