My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for local Masonic Temple

yask65

looking to join the Masons ! i live in Saginaw Tx ! my Grandfather and uncle are and where Masons !

crono782

Premium Member
Come join me at one of the pre meetings at Keller Lodge. I'm over here off beach st north of 820 a ways about 5 minutes away, hah. Tuesdays around 6:30 pm. I'm petitioning myself, but the members there are super friendly and will be most happy to answer questions! 424 N Main, Keller, TX

Last edited:

yask65

went to ft worth lodge ! got application now getting it filled out ! have an uncle in
Indiana who is a master mason and a brother in law who is also a master mason thats working in mass right now ! so i am getting it done !

crono782

Premium Member
Great! It's cool to hear you've got some in your family. Also crazy to see someone on this board who lives so close to me, hah. I'm sure the temple in downtown Fort Worth (where I'm sure you went) was pretty awesome. I wanna visit there soon!