Looking for Lodge coins

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by bubba806, May 28, 2012.

1. bubba806

bubba806 Registered User

A friend of mine and fellow brother recently gave me a coin commemorating the 100th anniversary of Post Lodge 1058, I also have a coin from my initiation. I figured if I have found these coins then surely there are more out there and I would like to try and find some to maybe begin a collection. If your lodge has a coin that I could get somehow please let me know. Thank you

Brandon

2. Timothy Fleischer

Timothy Fleischer Registered User

Thomas Dees, the Worshipful Master of Killeen 1125 cast his own coin for his year. He presented it to every new Mason, as well as visiting brothers (first visit only). He also presented it to the newly installed Master Councilor in the recently started DeMolay Chapter.

Brownwood had a coin for their 100th anniversary. A brother gave me one during DDGM training.

You might check the Grand Master's schedule for anniversaries (100, 125, 150) and contact those lodges. They may have some Masonic bling to share with you.

3. bubba806

bubba806 Registered User

Thank you for pointing me in a good direction Timothy

4. BEDickey

BEDickey Premium Member

Hello Brandon, I'm Brandon. My lodge, Ashlar #105 in Auburn ME, authorized a coin to be struck to commemorate our 150th anniversary last year. Get in contact with me and I will work with you to get one, should you choose.

5. Bro_Vick

Bro_Vick Moderator Premium Member

Coins are not as popular as Lodge pins, when I visited lodges on the east coast when I would travel all the time, I would get lapel pins all the time. Don't see that too much in San Antonio.

6. eagle1966

eagle1966 Guest

Clyde Lodge #1056 has some we had struck for our 100th, for a $10 donation to Lodge
    Pm me if you are interested in getting one

7. JJones

JJones Moderator Staff Member

8. bubba806

bubba806 Registered User

JJones, thank you sir, placed my order for it today...and thanks to the other brothers who have helped me out

9. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

Brother Brandon, I have a Montezuma #1 - 150th Anniversary coin to add to your collection. PM me your address when you have a chance.

10. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

Keller Lodge #1084 just struck their 100th anniversary coins. PM me if anybody wants one and I'll try to get some. They're $10

11. Plustax

Plustax Registered User

The WM of East Fork Lodge 650 in Wylie also had a coin struck when he was installed last month. He may also have a coin from last year's Lodge 125th anniversary. If you're interested in a customized masonic coin board check out my facebook page @ carvingsbyjerry. I've made (& still do) carve all kinds of things. Just finished making a masonic book stand for a brother that is with Knights of Mecca. He wanted something nice to place on a podium while giving lectures. My current project I'm working on is making a custom "Masonic pins" board. I too collect pins (besides coins) & now trying to design something nice to display all of my pins collection. It's just a hobby, but still fun.

Share My Freemasonry