My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man STUFF movies

MikeMay

Premium Member
Omega Man
Soylent Green
I am Legend
Rio Bravo
She wore a Yellow Ribbon
The Man who Shot Liberty Valance
McQ

jwhoff

Premium Member
The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean -- "of course it warn't right, if he wanted a chance he should'ah went sumwhER else."

Beathard

Premium Member
There ya go! With quotes like:

[Frankenstein, Igor and Inga in front of HUGE castle doors]
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What knockers.
Inga: Oh, thank you doctor.

Classic man humor!

THemenway

I hate to do this because I love the classics, BUT......
I just watched the re-make of the old Charles Bronson movie The Mechanic and it was pretty dang good. It was way better than what I was expecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I hate to do this because I love the classics, BUT......
I just watched the re-make of the old Charles Bronson movie The Mechanic and it was pretty dang good. It was way better than what I was expecting.

I was impressed too. I usually don't hold high hopes for the new remakes of the older classics. True Grit really was a great remake also. Can't say the same for Ocean's 11 or all of the other various remakes out there.

THemenway

Brent Heilman said:
True Grit really was a great remake also.

Agreed, I just saw that one Tuesday.
I'm glad YOU said it because I sure was thinking it.
I would never mutter those words or type them for fear that both my Grandfather and Father would rise from their graves and give me a beating. They loved The Duke!!!!

jwhoff

Premium Member
Haven't seen it yet, but I hear the new version of True Grit had a masonic slight masonic reference embedded. Anyone see one?