My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

March For Babies / March of Dimes

owls84

Premium Member
I am asking for help for such a good cause, March for Babies. This is a great organization that does amazing things. Please take a minute (or 4 min. and 41 sec.) and watch how this organization has personally helped Christi, my wife, and I. We have been incredibly blessed to have Peighton and now our youngest Hannah in our lives. Peighton was born just 29 weeks gestation and weighted 2 lbs. 11 oz. March for Babies took care of the hospital stay and it is because of endless research they have done that has allowed Peighton to be a part of our lives. We are just one of thousands that are helped by this organization. Please take a little time to help such a great cause.

If you would like to help us raise money for such a great cause for other families please donate to http://www.marchforbabies.org/christimccarty. Please put your name, location, and lodge number in a message when donating just to let us know who is helping. Last year it was neat to see the Brother's step up to the plate for such a good cause.

Watch Video Here - God's Gift......Peighton Ann.

skidsareforkids

Beautiful little Girl Brother. Skylar Elisabeth was born at 29 weeks 3lbs. 11ozs. and was in the NICU for six weeks. March of Dimes is good stuff, Brothers please give generously to this cause. I've had three Preemie babies and March of Dimes is the reason all of them are here. #1 and #3 were barely Preemies and got to come home right away. Skylar was the most terrifying six weeks of my life.
HPIM0534.jpg

Txmason

@owls84

I was born one pound 12 1/2 ounces at 26 weeks. God Bless you and your family. How do you donate?

Best,
Bro. Jerry Johnston

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry

owls84

Premium Member
How do you donate?

If you click on http://www.marchforbabies.org/christimccarty and look on the right hand side you will see amounts and a "Donate Now" button. Choose your amount or you can click "Other" and choose a different amount than the ones they have listed. If you like to mail a check you can PM me and I will give you my address and you can make it out to "March of Dimes" If this is your choice please note that the check will not be cashed until after we walk in April.