My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mason Motorcycle Clubs

Andy Westbrook

I'm a Blue Lodge Master Mason since 1993. I'm also a 20 year Police Officer in Austin Texas. I love riding my motorcycle and am interested in joining or starting a Motorcycle Club for Master Masons only. Eastern Star is also welcome. Can any brothers provide me any input, information or advise?

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

jvarnell

Premium Member
I am a member of the FMRC and don't ever see any of them except at the lone star rally in Galiviston. But ever ask about the club called the Widows Son in Texas you will be drawn and quartered. In an edict made it where you could not associate with them or sit in a lodge with them even if you are in their state and it is a normal blue lodge. This is all based on a center patch worn by one and only one of their clubs in florada not taking in to account all the other clubs in all the other states.

Matt L

Site Benefactor
Bro. Andy, I've got 30 years on the job, many on motors. I ride with the 3 degrees FMMC. I've seen a Masonic club that looked and acted like 3 patch 1% club. Good luck and stay safe Brother.

micahhall2017

I'm a Blue Lodge Master Mason since 1993. I'm also a 20 year Police Officer in Austin Texas. I love riding my motorcycle and am interested in joining or starting a Motorcycle Club for Master Masons only. Eastern Star is also welcome. Can any brothers provide me any input, information or advise?

Hello brother my name is Micah REGINALD HALL JR and I'm A freemason from lodge #624 Rodger Huges P.H.A in Austin,Texas and i was wondering if you help a brother in need, i would like to become a police officer, it will be greatly appreciated if you could help me out here's my number Please contact me 512-293-1965.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using My Freemasonry mobile app

micahhall2017

Hello brother my name is Micah REGINALD HALL JR and im freemason from lodge #624 Rodger Hudges P.H.A in Austin texas im reaching out to you become I would like to become a police officer in Austin it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out here's my number Please contact me 512-293-1965

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Hello brother my name is Micah REGINALD HALL JR and im freemason from lodge #624 Rodger Hudges P.H.A in Austin texas im reaching out to you become I would like to become a police officer in Austin it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out here's my number Please contact me 512-293-1965

Uhhhh....not really the thread for that. Maybe a pm would be better. Bro this site is open and you just posted ur number

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app