My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Cryptocurrency

Winter

Premium Member
So this popped up on my feed this morning.
upload_2021-7-2_7-22-47.png

Winter

Premium Member
No kidding, lack of information is a serious understatement. And what there is raises my hackles. The number of red flags in this statement alone is ridiculous.
7bfca9079bf46b23d14ed13e5421d1eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Mike Mendelson

As a simple EA, yet someone who has researched and published on the topic of cryptocurrencies, securities law, commodities regulation, and intellectual property rights, this does not seem like a good idea or even consistent with my understanding of the principles of Freemasonry. Has a Grand Lodge of any State even sanctioned any of this?

Winter

Premium Member
As a simple EA, yet someone who has researched and published on the topic of cryptocurrencies, securities law, commodities regulation, and intellectual property rights, this does not seem like a good idea or even consistent with my understanding of the principles of Freemasonry. Has a Grand Lodge of any State even sanctioned any of this?
I think it's pretty safe to say no.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Bloke

Premium Member
As a simple EA, yet someone who has researched and published on the topic of cryptocurrencies, securities law, commodities regulation, and intellectual property rights, this does not seem like a good idea or even consistent with my understanding of the principles of Freemasonry.
Agree.

As an EA, you might have been able to work that out.. but the general public might not and that allows scammer to use our name for bad..

"Send us money. Trust us we are Masons...For real!"
That's about the size of it.

I recently came across a scam using " UGLE " "invoices" to collect money from people trying to "become Freemasons" via the internet. Fortunately he paid via PAYPAL who would not let the transaction go through.