My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Day at TMRC

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
Are any of you planning on going in October? Be cool if those of us who are could get together...

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
As with last year and years past I will be there. The year before last my lodge hosted the "bounce house", and last year we helped support a baked good sale for the OES chapter. I am not sure what we have planned this year for the TMRC, but I look forward to meeting some of you all there.

Gerald.Harris

Premium Member
Premium Member
Are any of you planning on going in October? Be cool if those of us who are could get together...

My brother, I would love to meet you and all of you for that matter. I may be one of the easiest to spot, as I am slick headed. I am supposed to cook briskit with the Arlington group, so come on over and say howdy.

Wingnut

Premium Member
I was going to be entering but that fell through. Allen has a blood drive that day but since I cant give blood I may just do a couple of hours there and come out.

Gerald.Harris

Premium Member
Premium Member
Never been. Is it only for Masons or can I invite my friends in Dallas who aren't?

Brother Blake,

It is a totally open meeting and is a great place to take your friends, especially someone who might be a good member. I would love to meet you there.

Gerald.Harris

Premium Member
Premium Member
It is for everyone. It is also a great place and time to bring someone who you think might make a good mason. All of the GL Officers should be there and it is simply put, a great family oriented day.

Ben Rodriguez

I will definitely come out, and bring my family as well. I missed it last year, so I am really looking forward to meeting some of you out there!

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
I'll be at the bounce houses! See you there!

Maybe ya'll can talk my wife into letting me Scottish Rite and GROTTO!!

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
We should come up with a time and meeting place, or something like that, since it is fast approaching.

Gerald.Harris

Premium Member
Premium Member
We should come up with a time and meeting place, or something like that, since it is fast approaching.

Brother Stewart is going to be at the Bounce House, but I do not know at what time. I have been advised that I am not going to be cooking a briskit, so I can show up any time.

Jay

Lakeworth lodge #1410 will have 3 booths, 1 food,1 OES,1 caps tee's flags and the like. come out come buy and say howdy just ask for jay...wm/pt

Gerald.Harris

Premium Member
Premium Member
I will be looking to meet as many of you as I can next Saturday. I am rather slick headed and ugly as all get out, so I should be easy to spot.