Masonic Realtor in Owensboro, KY Wanted

Discussion in 'Employment Opportunities' started by G-clef, Sep 6, 2017.

1. G-clef

G-clef Registered User

I am going to be moving from SC to KY, and prefer to work with a fellow Brother in Owensboro to help me find a house. I'm not looking for special treatment, just want someone I can trust. If you or anyone you know fits the title description, please contact me. Thank you.

SCStrong likes this.
  2. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Sorry, I can't help. If you don't get a response here, you might try a lodge web site local to the area you are moving too ?

G-clef likes this.
  3. G-clef

G-clef Registered User

That's alright, I appreciate your feedback though. I'm thinking I may have to go that route. I'm a newly Raised MM, and not fully confident how to navigate the fraternity--a bit confused, I suppose. My lodge is meeting this Thursday, do you think I should ask the Secretary to contact a lodge where I am moving?

Bloke and Ripcord22A like this.
  4. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

G-clef likes this.
  5. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

"If it is to be, it is up to me"..... I would ask the sec, but take direct control as much as you can- dont put your future in another's hands.

G-clef and Ripcord22A like this.
  6. G-clef

G-clef Registered User

Thank you, brothers.

7. KyJon

KyJon Registered User

8. KyJon

KyJon Registered User

Hi Brother. Are you still looking for a realtor in Ky?
    If so let me know. I happen to be both a realtor and a Mason. I came across your post while checking out this forum and saw you didnt really get many replies so i signed up to see if you still need help.

Share My Freemasonry