My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Secrets Remain

Lightlife

Site Benefactor
Premium Member
From: https://ezinearticles.com/?Masonic-Secrets-Remain&id=5728080

The Biology of Masonry

In his book The Biology of Belief Dr. Bruce Lipton speaks about the effects of our thoughts on every cell of our body. This very real link between our thoughts and our biology is demonstrated again and again in Masonry. Masonry is a family of like-minded individuals who have agreed to help each other think and be better in all that they do. Much has been said about the meaning and origin of masonic ritual but the fact is that masonic ritual is a method by which the true vibrational secrets of masonry can be preserved and passed from generation to generation regardless of understating. Activating specific vibrations via masonic ritual causes changes in our thoughts which in turn triggers positive changes in our bodies and our world regardless of how we perceive the ritualistic experience.

Masonic Secrets

Masonry is often described as a society with secrets. What is not explained is that the vast majority of Masons don't even know what the true secrets are! Even the most educated Masons fail to understand that masonry is about who you are being, not what you are doing. More than that, although masonry has been molded to fit the dominate religions around the world, masonry is not a religious order, it is a spiritual order. Masonry teaches us to abide by the laws of the land but to look to our own hearts for guidance in life. If that is to work, quite obviously the hearts of Masons must be attuned to the creative vibration of all things and achieving that attunement is the true secret of masonry.

Anyone can research the content of the degrees of masonry without finding anything of lasting value. This is because Masonic degrees are experiential. The value of the degree is not in the words or even the choreography of the floor work; the value is in the change in your vibration brought on by being the focal point of dozens of good men with open hearts. Even the first degree of masonry, the Entered Apprentice Degree, once experienced will change the vibration and life of the recipient forever. The secrets of masonry are not passed in a word or a handshake, the secrets are passed from heart to heart in vibration that no words can express. It's not magic, it's not witchcraft, it's a call to remember who you really are and why you have come to this amazing place to expand and create.

Winter

Premium Member
Dr Lang is a proponant of the Law of Attraction, part of the New Thought philosophy that says if you concentrate on positive thoughts then positive things will happen to you. I may be oversimplifying the core principal. Regardless of whether you ascribe to to that school of thinking or not, I think that describing ritual as "vibrations" is interesting as it brings all sorts of analogies to mind with regards to being "in tune" with something. And we have all experienced bad ritual work that struck a note of disharmony in us.

Interesting article Brother. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Winter

Premium Member
Ellison, Katherine. (2010). New Age or "New Biology"? Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment. Vol. 8, No. 2. p. 112. "Lipton remains on the sidelines of conventional discussions of epigenetics. Mainstream science has basically ignored him
Not surprising. As soon as you start talking vibration theory the science community is going to stop listening. Lol

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Not surprising. As soon as you start talking vibration theory the science community is going to stop listening. Lol

To be clear, the objection isn’t to the theory that gene expression is effected by environment, but yeah, vibration theory doesn’t get a lot of good vibes. (Wink).