My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Symbols On Mothballed Planes Bring Out the Crazies

by Christopher Hodapp It doesn't take much these days to send the conspiracy lovers into orbit. A story appeared on the website of Australia's 9News TV station in Sydney on August 19th, reporting...

For the latest news and information from around the Masonic world, be sure to check the www.freemasonsfordummies.com website.
yrfoyp-eBBE

Continue reading...

jermy Bell

Ok, I think I got this all figured out, after reading the article.
Now, all theories and opinions are welcomed on the subject.
So, this is my theory on the the subject.
Since we can not determine the true whereabouts freemasonry originally started, but see the biggest influence is from England and Scotland. Back in the day of yore, (criminals) was sent into exile in Australia from england ,Scotland , Ireland. So what if these were the overlord lizard people ( and not A.K.A CRIMINALS ) that started freemasonry, and with all the money and treasure they have required over the centuries, they bought or started their own airlines ????? And someone slipped up and put the wrong coverings on the engines, now exposing the real truth ????? and that the true headquarters of freemasonry is and has always been in secret in Australia???? Just a thought. ( snicker) !!!!!!