My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Tattoo Artist

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
I am looking for a brother tattoo artist to do me a tat. Do you have any recommendations?(names, numbers/or studio name) I live in Granbury and will drive a little ways for a talented brother?

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
A little over six hours is what google maps says? Still post the info,though. I would like this to be a thread for all brothers in Texas to be able to find the info. Heck I might even make the drive on a long change at work.

Last edited:

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
If you have the info brother, do us a favor and post it. It is to far for me, but maybe another brother will use it.

NickGarner

Premium Member
I don's have any tattoos yet. When I decide what I want (a masonic tattoo) I am going to fly out to L.A. and have my tattoo done by Roni Zulu. Roni is a world class tattoo artist, brother, and past master of North Hollywood Lodge 542 (where Bro. Audie Murphy was initiated, passed, and raised), and member of Al Malaikah Shrine.

Roni_zpse8ebebe9.jpg

Check out his website

http://www.zulutattoo.com

Tat2Guy

Saint Tattoo in Knoxville,TN. They are brothers of mine and the shop owner, manager, and all the artists are Masons.

Bright Hope Lodge #557 F. & A.M.
Initiated 8-13-13
Passed 10-8-13

Last edited:

crono782

Premium Member
Tattoo Ranch in the Stockyards of Fort Worth has a brother tattoo artist. I believe he is a member of Panther City Lodge.

jmiluso

Anybody in Southern California know any good freemason tattoo artists? I really don't want to go to any shop and have to hear the tattoo artist ask me what the symbols mean that I am getting, and then I have to explain why I can't tell him.

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

MarkR

Premium Member
Anybody in Southern California know any good freemason tattoo artists? I really don't want to go to any shop and have to hear the tattoo artist ask me what the symbols mean that I am getting, and then I have to explain why I can't tell him.

Brothers have already recommended Zulu Tattoo in L.A.. http://www.zulutattoo.com/ as a brother who does excellent work. I don't know about the Grand Lodge of California, but in Minnesota the symbols are considered monitorial, not esoteric. They're fully explained in plain language in the Minnesota Masonic Manual, which is available as a pdf on the Grand Lodge website. However, I don't think most tattoo artists would push it if you just said, "I'm a Freemason, and these are the Masonic symbols I'd like worked into my tattoo."

brother josh

I'm looking for one in ky since tatto Charlie died (freemason) I really don't know of any