My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Wallpaper by Bro. Tom McGuire

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
freemason-masonic-wallpaper-4x3.jpg

da_vinci_masonic-wallpaper-widescreen-quote.jpg

http://www.pinwire.com/category/art-design

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Really nice. I like the second one that looks like an old document. Just saved it and using it now...lol Thanks for the good find!

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
S.Courtemanche said:
Mike I have the second one on my Droid :)

Just curious, but how would I get one on my iPhone? Just save the image to my computer in a pictures folder, sync my iPhone, and then select the image? Or heck, since I'm on here on my iPhone right now, I could just try to save the image haha

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Michaelstedman81 said:
Just curious, but how would I get one on my iPhone? Just save the image to my computer in a pictures folder, sync my iPhone, and then select the image? Or heck, since I'm on here on my iPhone right now, I could just try to save the image haha

Well, nevermind that. I couldn't get the option to save the image. Lol guess I'm gonna have to use the computer after all lol

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
The links are all "bandwidth exceeded." The one Blake posted was one I found for my work computer last night. Ha!