My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonry documentary/ TV

TonyT2020

I had the opportunity to see this on Netflix. I found it interesting how the Grand Lodge was open to not being a secret society while maintaining the secrets of Masonry. There is a difference and I thought that it was perfected in this series.

Attachments

• 20201129_003432.jpg
    20201129_003432.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 426

TonyT2020

I have not seen this piece on the Grand Lodge if Scotland yet, anyone that has care to share any thoughts on it? Comparison to the UGLE Netflix series?

Attachments

• 20201129_003456.jpg
    20201129_003456.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I have not seen this piece on the Grand Lodge if Ireland yet, anyone that has care to share any thoughts on it? Comparison to the UGLE Netflix series?
This is the GL of Scotland. I thought it better produced than the Sky / UGLE production. However, I was uncomfortable with the amount it disclosed.

The brother at the back right is now the GMM for Scotland.

TonyT2020

This is the GL of Scotland. I thought it better produced than the Sky / UGLE production. However, I was uncomfortable with the amount it disclosed.
The brother at the back right is now the GMM for Scotland.

Thank you very much for your input and the correction sir. I appreciate the knowledge.