My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masons in/around Lackland AFB

marty15chris

Premium Member
Hello all, I am a Ca military Mason TDY to Lackland AFB Tx for 6 weeks. I'm looking to visit a lodge or two well I'm here. The main problem I have is that I am without a vehicle. In other words, have apron will travel just need a ride that can pick me up on base. Or maybe meet me at a gate with some prior coordination.

dfreybur

Premium Member
As both California jurisdictions have recognition with visitation you're good to go to lodges in either jurisdiction whichever one of the California jurisdictions you are in.

MSPWGLofTX. John T Maxey #74 1st Tue 7PM 409 Altitude St, San Antonio, TX 78227

The building is reasonably close to the back gate of Lackland so you might be able to walk if you have access to the back gate.

GLofTX Districts 39-A/B/C are nearby. See the map on http://mwsa39.albertpikedemolay.org/

You would need a ride to any of them. My bias - I am a member of Victory 1160. We meet behind the Shrine Center north of town.

Winston Cuison

As both California jurisdictions have recognition with visitation you're good to go to lodges in either jurisdiction whichever one of the California jurisdictions you are in.

MSPWGLofTX. John T Maxey #74 1st Tue 7PM 409 Altitude St, San Antonio, TX 78227

The building is reasonably close to the back gate of Lackland so you might be able to walk if you have access to the back gate.

GLofTX Districts 39-A/B/C are nearby. See the map on http://mwsa39.albertpikedemolay.org/

You would need a ride to any of them. My bias - I am a member of Victory 1160. We meet behind the Shrine Center north of town.

Bretheren,
I am going to be tdy at lackland afb. Want to see if there is any lodge around the base.