My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masons of Texas Camping Trip?

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I love camping and the outdoors so this is right up my alley. What are your thoughts on having a Masons of Texas camping trip in the Spring? As far as camp sites and dates that's still up in the air, but would this be something you guys would like to do? Although I've met many of you, I think it would be a great time to share ideas, good food, some beer, well maybe not beer, I don't like to share that ;)

R

ravickery03

If it's before March I can do it, otherwise I will be out of pocket until October.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
If y'all are interested in coming down this way, I'll see if the ranch we use for our outdoor degrees would be available. Beautiful site- lots of trees on the banks of the Colorado River.

owls84

Premium Member
I am good for a road trip. Just let me know when. I'll see if I cant get a group together.

Texas_Justice85

There is a free campsite on Lake Whitney and all of the sites are on the lake. The lake is really good for white bass, catfish and crappie so you can bring your rods too. There is no electricity hook ups (hence why its free) but it is really nice.

Nate C.

I'll follow the guy who is sharing beer most anywhere!

Pencil me in as interested. Have Coleman lantern--will travel.