My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Mason Degree

PeterLT

Premium Member
I just wanted to post a bit of an "advance notice" of sorts. On Monday evening, the 25th of October, I will be conferring my last degree as Master of Hiram Lodge here in Courtenay, BC, Canada before becoming a Past Master.

Of note are two things. First, and most important, I will be raising my son, Michael, thereby having initiated, passed and raised him. It gives me great joy, both for him and for me. He was my first degree as Master and will be my last. Pretty cool, eh?:001_smile:

Have any of the Brethren here had the same experience?

Peter

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
My Dad Senior Deaconed me through my first 2 degrees then my cousin did the third degree SD. I was also my Dad's Senior Deacon the year he was WM and it was one of the best years of my life. Dad and Son in lodge is one of the special secrets of the craft in my opinion congratulations on this special moment I know you will enjoy it to its fullest.

PeterLT

Premium Member
It was just great! I loved it and am so very proud of my son.

Peter

Unfortunately, I've been trying to upload a picture but it won't let me, wonder why?