My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Mason Ring

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Please be careful Brother, especially if you work independently or at a very small company with no EHS department. Doing manual labor or working around machinery is made more hazardous by wearing a ring. Whenever I go into the Manufacturing plant where I work (and that is most of every day) I have to remove all jewelry. Wear your light where is it safe, but take good care as wearing a ring isn't worth losing a hand or finger.
Absolutely! When I was in the military there were rules governing the wearing of jewelry for this very reason.

Klikmaus

Please be careful Brother, especially if you work independently or at a very small company with no EHS department. Doing manual labor or working around machinery is made more hazardous by wearing a ring. Whenever I go into the Manufacturing plant where I work (and that is most of every day) I have to remove all jewelry. Wear your light where is it safe, but take good care as wearing a ring isn't worth losing a hand or finger.
I appreciate your concern, most of what I do a ring is of very little concern if any at all. Working with spray foam the biggest issue is the over spray gets EVERYWHERE. One of my co-workers is also one of my lodge brothers, we also have a side venture building machinery for the industry where we DO remove our jewelry while running the lathe, mill, band saw etc....

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Stainless and titanium rings are doubly dangerous as they don't break like silver or gold. I wore an empty chain under my shirt that I would put my wedding band on when working with machines.

I got my Masonic ring for under $5. It's proven to be durable.

54bba2b8df581c22cc746461be9fdd0a.jpg

Sent from my XT1094 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Randy81

Premium Member
I have a ring from jems by jem. Same rings pretty much as Gordon. I paid $85 and I love it. Wear it everyday, and still looks great. Takes around a month or so to get the ring but worth the wait!

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I have a ring from jems by jem. Same rings pretty much as Gordon. I paid $85 and I love it. Wear it everyday, and still looks great. Takes around a month or so to get the ring but worth the wait!
I have been on this website. Good looking rings.