My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masters Message: My year in the East is at its end.

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
I've not posted much recently. I also avoid using my real name on the internet. However, I'm breaking my own rule just once to share my last message from the East with you all.

Brethren,

The Winter Solstice marks the shortest
day of the year. It is when the sun has reached its greatest southern declination and we come in contact with St. John the Evangelist. It is as this point when we start to begin our new season of renewal as men and Masons, and so starts the renewal of Mariners Lodge with new officers.

The Junior Warden has observed the sun at its meridian. The Worshipful Master has
called the Brethren on again in due season and the Senior Warden is going to assist the Worshipful Master in closing this Lodge. My previous messages reminded us how our past actions affect our future rewards. Our past actions as men and Masons have proven to be fruitful for our future selves as Brethren and as a Lodge. May we continue to be as fruitful as we have been in the past and reap the rewards of this year's preparation for the new Masonic
season soon to be emerging on the horizon.

We will be relentless in our pursuit of perfection We won't ever be perfect - but in the process we will achieve greatttess. Vince Lombardi ~ Football Coach and a Brother Mason.

Sincerely and Fratemally,
Steven Metelski, Jr.
Worshipful Master, Mariners Lodge #150