My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Me and My Son.

BigJohn1139

Me and my son have decided to petition our local lodge for membership. We have thought about it for many years but was afraid of conflicts with our religious beliefs. My brother is already an EA in the lodge and we are all looking forward to traveling this journey together. I filled out the petition last Thursday and my son is going to tomorrow night. Wish us luck!

Sent from my XT1650 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Congratulations to you both.

I believe that you will find no religious conflict at all. In fact the number of religious organizations against the Fraternity of Freemasonry are not as many as you might think. There are many preachers and ministers throughout our great Fraternity.

Freemasonry of course is not in itself a religious organization or religion.

Stewart M. Owings, 32 °, P∴ M∴
Lead Moderator

Bloke

Premium Member
Me and my son have decided to petition our local lodge for membership. We have thought about it for many years but was afraid of conflicts with our religious beliefs. My brother is already an EA in the lodge and we are all looking forward to traveling this journey together. I filled out the petition last Thursday and my son is going to tomorrow night. Wish us luck!

Sent from my XT1650 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Awesome!!!!

Matt L

Site Benefactor
Congratulations on taking your first step. It will be extra special going through with your son. I raised my son last year and it was a very emotional moment for us both.
Keep us in the loop. Good luck.