My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MoT FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!!! SIGN UPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
That's what it was, the draft. I would like to be able to sit on the couch and do my draft with the iPad. Then again I would like my cake and eat it too though.

Lol, well you can always get online and create the pre draft list of the players you want and hope that you get them while everyone else is drafting..lol

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hey guys. Just a reminder note. For those of you that are in the MoT Fantasy Football league the draft is this Friday (Aug 5) at 7:00 P.M. If that isn't a good time, or you all need a little more time to research the players since the lockout just ended and players are going everywhere, let me know and I can push it back a bit. I'll also send an email to those that I have your email address in case you miss this thread.

owls84

Premium Member
I am. I wouldn't miss this for the world. Already got me a donut to sit on after the one guy died from a blood clot after the marathon xbox session.

MikeMay

Premium Member
Lol Do what?

"Originally Posted by owls84 View Post
after the one guy died from a blood clot after the marathon xbox session."

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/extreme-gamer-dies-pulmonary-embolism/story?id=14212015

The family of a 20-year-old British man who died as a result of a blood clot that formed after playing video games for up to 12 hours a day is speaking out about the health risks obsessive gaming can pose.

David Staniforth told The Sun that his son, Chris, spent most of his days playing the online game Halo and was accepted into a game design program at Leicester University.
"He lived for his Xbox. I never dreamed he was in any danger," Staniforth said.
The young man died in May from a deep vein thrombosis, the coroner told The Sun. The night before he died, his father told the BBC he was probably up all night on his computer.

LukeD

I'll be there, blood clot or not. My wife has instructions to finish the draft with possible picks if I go down.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
The family of a 20-year-old British man

Wow. That is all I can say about that. I guess at least it isn't that World of Warcraft stuff...lol I was told about a site for "recovering" WoW players that submitted their testimonials about what all they lost because of getting addicted to that game...lol I haven't heard much about WoW in a while though. Guess it is cause I haven't been around soldiers in a good bit.

I'll be there, blood clot or not. My wife has instructions to finish the draft with possible picks if I go down.

Lol, now that is funny.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Excellent draft, fellas!! Had a lot of fun chatting with ya'll. Other than Hemenway...lol We need to pull his "man card" and put him on restriction for a week or two for his crime tonight...lol Can't wait to see what kind of trades and free agent action we get to see coming up before the season kicks off.

Talk to you Brothers soon!

THemenway

I was out saving elderly people's lives!
Not really, well, kind of.
Changing my team's name to The Stealers, LOL

THemenway

LOL, If you look on there today, I changed my team logo to this guy.
burglar_torch.jpg

owls84

Premium Member
Well I need to apologize for the AWESOME picks I made. I know by doing so it pretty much made the season unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.