My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mothers poem

Bill B.

I don't if there are alot of lodges that have the mothers poem in there 2nd degree but my lodge does. I was wondering if there is anyone who can tell me where I can find it at?

Bill Britton
Fellow craft
St. David's lodge #72 A.F.M.

brother josh

My brother ea I have not heard of this and by ur profile u r still an ea this poem that u explain I have not heard of if your lodge has it in the second degree abide your time with patience and when you receive your next degree then get the lecture from a brother present who might have it

Freemason Connect HD

Bill B.

I'm sorry I thought I had changed my profile already I am a fellow craft I received my second degree last Tuesday brother.

Bill Britton
Fellow craft

Bill B.

Yes it did but I haven't been able to find it anywhere with the name that a few of my brothers at the lodge gave me. I'm attending another second degree at one of our local lodges and our SW who did my second will be there so I should be able to find out then.

Bill Britton
Fellow craft

Bill B.

It's a beautiful poem and if I can find it I will share it on here so everyone can read it.

Bill Britton
Fellow craft

Trufflehound

One of the Brothers in the lodge I attend is from South Carolina. I'll ask him about it at our next meeting. It could be something specific to AFM Lodges.

Bill B.

Yea I actually thought about that after I posted this haha. But thanks please let me know if you find out.

Bill Britton
Fellow craft

David N.

Premium Member
I am also an FC from a SC AFM Lodge. Haven't heard that name, but curious at to what it refers to?