My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie Quote Game

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
It is from "Be Cool."

"I may play ball next fall, but I will never sign that. Now me and my loser friends are gonna head out to buy Aerosmith tickets. Top priority of the summer."

R

RJS

"Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it! "

owls84

Premium Member
"Actor 1) When I get out of that bathroom , You'd beter be gone!

Actor 2) Is it number one or number two ?......I just wanna know how much time I have"

I want to see how good you guys are.

scottmh59

. What happened to your eye?
: Sweetie, that's rude.
: No, that's alright. Shark attack, swab.
: A shark ate your eye?

scottmh59

i know joshes,but at the moment im drawing a blank..but its on the tip of my tounge..rhit i know youve seen the one i put up..

R

RJS

Aw, poor guy. I understand. It's not easy being banished. Take my buddy Bigfoot. When he was banished he fashioned an enormous diaper out of poison ivy. Wore it on his head like a tiara. Called himself "King Itchy".

scottmh59

[into telephone] Yes, I'd like a cab please at, ah...

: What the frig is the address here?
: How should I know? Number One, Happy Street!

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Scoot did you read the directions if you answer the quopte then you are to put up the new so RJS we are waiting and I might know yours Scott let me think about it.

owls84

Premium Member
I had to invoke the aid of the BING but I got it. "My Blue Heaven" Scott.

Here is mine,

"You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, *NAME*? And that accent you've tried so desparately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars...while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI."