MWUGL of FL and MWGL of FL mutual recognition and amity approved.

Discussion in 'Prince Hall Freemasonry' started by thenewyorker83, May 12, 2019.

1. thenewyorker83

thenewyorker83 Registered User

As of May 8th 2019, the Most Worshipful GL of FL and Most Worshipful Union GL of FL (PHA) recognize each other. Congrats for making this happen brethren

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Mobile

rgarner and dfreybur like this.
  2. SivadSemaj

SivadSemaj Registered User

A truly momentous occasion.

thenewyorker83 likes this.
  3. Castro81

Castro81 Registered User

Dont go getting too happy just yet... They will only allow delegates to attend Grand Communication, and we still cannot hold masonic communication, or sit in a stated meeting, and vice versa...

Travelling Man91 likes this.
  4. Castro81

Castro81 Registered User

If you ask me, its BS. I say FULL RECOGNITION!! Allow me to sit in a lodge with my brothers and hold communication.

Travelling Man91 likes this.
  5. Winter

Winter Premium Member

Baby steps, Brother. We'll get there.

Transmitted via R5 astromech using Tapatalk Galactic

thenewyorker83 likes this.
  6. Castro81

Castro81 Registered User

I know, but its been too long already. By this rate, i maybe in the celestial lodge before they do full recognition....

7. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

It is full recognition. Clearly the concern regarding visitation is the underlying concern. However, visitation isn’t, in many jurisdictions, a right. If visitation isn’t a right, how can it be the sine qua non of recognition?

8. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

As long as the recognition itself was full recognition, it's fine to allow the paperwork time to settle. When California recognized I remember it taking a year to exchange lodge lists and such, even though we got permission from GL to call the local PHA lodge and invite them to be a tenant in our building. They had asked us about that a year before.

Share My Freemasonry