My journey begins....

Discussion in 'The York Rite' started by ebojones, Dec 18, 2014.

1. ebojones

ebojones Registered User

I am happy to say that I will be in the Royal Arch family on Jan. 20

NY.Light and Warrior1256 like this.
  2. ebojones

ebojones Registered User

Typo January 10th.....

3. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Congratulations brother! Hope to do the same soon.

4. Companion Joe

Companion Joe Premium Member

Congratulations. You will enjoy the degrees. They are a very important part of your Masonic education.

5. Bro. Staton

Bro. Staton Registered User

Congrats and the 10th is a superb day if I do say it's my birthday as well. So I am highly favorable to it ;)

6. Willaim Perkins

Willaim Perkins Registered User

The York Rite gets overlooked by a good many Brethren for any number of reasons. The Royal Arch is extremely important to the fulfillment of the Craft, and the Royal & Select Masters gives understanding to it's accomplishment. The Commandery gives a military aire, thought Christian in nature, that one can easily see the progress of man through the ages.
    It is also my preference as the Royal Chap. sponsored the DeMolay chap. and DeMolay got me off the wrong path before it was too late.

BroBill and Derek Harvey like this.
  7. ebojones

ebojones Registered User

Got my first 2 degrees done Saturday, and will finish our degrees next month on the second Saturday. Great experience so far. Very interesting. Looking forward to this Journey indeed.

Willaim Perkins and BroBill like this.
  8. Companion Joe

Companion Joe Premium Member

Great. I like the Mark Master degree as well as any in Masonry. The lessons it teaches go without saying. You'll like the Most Excellent Master degree. It is impressive.

BroBill likes this.
  9. Willaim Perkins

At our YR meeting we have the Coin Check. The penny you got in the 4th you have to have with you at the respective meeting or it
    is a $1 fine (money collected for improvements). Had mine since 1980 and it's been around the world.

10. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Started my journey 5 days ago. Will do my Mark Master degree next month.

11. Willaim Perkins

You will enjoy the journey. Please keepmeposted of yourprogress and your thoughts on it
    You will enjoy the journey. Please keep me posted of your progress and your thoughts on it.

Share My Freemasonry