My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my M.'. Resume

Armstav

In attachment you have my resumes.
Is any Lodge in Dubai?

Attachments

• A.S. M.'. Eng.pdf
    28.4 KB · Views: 306
  • A.STAVOLE brief CV Eng Int.pdf
    399 KB · Views: 310

juankotey

Wow that’s a great Job done! More grease to your elbow. I wish I could be able to follow up your footsteps. My name is Juan Nee-Koi Kotey. I am from Africa Ghana precisely lives in Accra and new to the masonry and It’s my wish to be Part and I am ready to learn from the scratch.

Pscyclepath

Premium Member
The current List of Lodges - Masonic does not list any recognized lodges in Dubai. Dubai is one of those Arabic countries where Freemasonry is outlawed in many places. There may be a few sojourning individuals here and there, but no recognized lodges.

Armstav

Wow that’s a great Job done! More grease to your elbow. I wish I could be able to follow up your footsteps. My name is Juan Nee-Koi Kotey. I am from Africa Ghana precisely lives in Accra and new to the masonry and It’s my wish to be Part and I am ready to learn from the scratch.
I have no clue if you have a Grand Lodge in Ghana as well a well stocked library there, but you should start from there, just search by Google...

juankotey

I have no clue if you have a Grand Lodge in Ghana as well a well stocked library there, but you should start from there, just search by Google...
Thank you very much Sir for the kind gesture , but can I please get your contact so that we communicate further this is my contact +233 244 764 507 that’s my main number and WhatsApp number is the same and my mail is : juankotey@gmail.com. Please drop me a mail. Thank you ones again.