My new book KNOW THYSELF, now on sale

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Michael Schiavello, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Michael Schiavello

Michael Schiavello Registered User

Dear Brethren

I am pleased to announce that my new book, KNOW THYSELF: Using the Symbols of Freemasonry to Improve Your Life is now on sale through Amazon and direct from the publisher (Lewis Masonic, the world's oldest and largest Masonic book publisher).

Here's what it's about...

There are many avenues to self improvements, paths to betterment. Martial Arts, yoga, meditation, higher education... Freemasonry is another. It is a very old system of self improvement which has been tried and tested and PROVEN over time. My new book shows YOU how YOU can use the symbols of Freemasonry to IMPROVE YOUR LIFE... you don't need to be a Freemason to understand the lessons of its time-honored symbols. These symbols can help you expand your mind, achieve self mastery, attract success, take greater control of your life, ignite your divine spark and master your emotions.

The foreword was written by UFC Hall of Famer Pat Miletich, himself a Freemason and someone who uses Masonic symbolism to help power his life.

The publisher calls the book a "training manual for life" and the great Dr Robert Lomas, best selling author of "The Second Messiah", "The Hiram Key" and "The Man Who Invented the Twentieth Century" gave it a raving review and says the book "will help you reach deep within yourself" and tweeted just yesterday that the book will "change the way you think and feel" ...

You can buy it on Amazon at this link https://www.amazon.co.uk/Know-Thyself-Symbols…/…/ref=sr_1_1… or direct from the publisher on this link: http://www.lewismasonic.co.uk/know-thyself.htm

Here is a link to the book trailer.

I hope some of you will get the chance to check it out. I guarantee it will be unlike anything you have read on Freemasonry before and it will absolutely fuel your passion for The Craft even more.

Thank you

Michael Schiavello
    @SchiavelloVoice

Bro-greg and Ripcord22A like this.
  2. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Cool! Go luck with the sales Brother. May check it out myself.

3. Bro-greg

Bro-greg Registered User

Share My Freemasonry