My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

National Supreme Council A.A.S.R.

thenewyorker83

National Supreme Council, Imperial Supreme Council and many others are Clandestine and ARE not recognized. These groups harp on the their incorporation (becoming incorporated) as a method to authenticate their existence, having so-called international jurisdiction. I don’t doubt that all groups like this have bad intentions, but the basis of which they come/came into existence is not correct and defies Masonic Law.

Last edited:

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Note:

"Freemasonry is advancement towards the Light, on all the line of progress, moral, intellectual, and spiritual..." (R.W. Master. April 1861 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Transaction of the Supreme Council (1861), Appendix A, pp.36-47).

It remains amazing to me, how much time we loose due to a our closed-minds, when we are intended to strive towards perfection. There has never been only two Supreme Councils unless, we are discussing a early period of self-identification after the Revolutionary. The impact of the Grand Lodge of England and France should be considered in our thinking. Than, there's the Northern/Southern Jurisdictions... may have a little to do with the Civil War and War of 1812...

"Freemasonry is essentially a philanthropic institution, philosophical, progressive and has for its object to search for Truth..." Even, if we are firm in our beliefs, should we continue to seek enlightenment or do we die... I'm certain we are all familiar with the Scottish Rite Ritual - Monitor & Guide; we know there are two pathways as well as two organizational structure to a single end-state in America. The Fraternity does not still serve the Queen or any Duke ..., I seek the smallest of things such as the Yod, a mere dot and a divine point of energy ... is applied to form all other letters, and since God uses the letter as the building blocks of creation - Yod indicates God's omnipresence! It is a starting point ... so where were you first made and where can you now, be found? We must live Freemasonry as we know it and able to learn it - even mathematics have changed! P.S., I understand the bodies are interconnected, but we must be able to navigate between the Fraternity and the Incorporation both are govern, however, one claims mutual tolerance, respect for other and for itself, and absolute freedom of conscience; and the other by State/Federal Law.

Sincerely and Fraternally,
/s/
Bro. T. Quattlebaum
I think perhaps some words have been left out. In any case,

I would be curious what you think a Grand Lodge of England (you don’t state which one, which is important given the era you indicate) would have to do with this, or GLdF rather than GOF.

Similarly, what does the war of 1812 have to do with the subject?

Two pathways to a single end-state in America?

bupton52

Premium Member
It’s interesting to read this because a gentleman that appears to be a member of this group in Houston just submitted a request to join the Texas Freemasonry Facebook group. I didn’t even know this existed in Texas.

Sent from my iPad using My Freemasonry Mobile