My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix Addict! TV Series Especially

Beathard

Premium Member
Lately I have become a NetFlix Instant addict. I am loving the ability to watch TV series on my computer and on my iPhone. Currently I am watching Surface. It is an amazing Sci-Fi show from 2005 on NBC. I just finished all modern Dr. Who, Torchwood and Rat Patrol episodes.

JJones

I watch Netflicks almost all the time. My parents pay 40 bucks or so for satellite every month and whenever I visit them I always notice they have 200+ channels with nothing I want to watch...and the few shows worth my time are more commercial than show.

I cant fathom spending that much money on something like that, especially when I can pay for Netflicks and eventually watch the whole season uninterrupted.

JJones

It's not a series...but if you have the time look up the movie "Moon" on the instant queue sometime. Best sci fi movie I've seen in a long time.

Preston DuBose

I too am a Netflix addict. In our house, we use the Xbox for streaming Netflix to the tv way more than we use it for playing games. It's not Sci-Fi, but right now my wife, son, and I are hooked on Top Shot. Something like 16 firearms experts compete in a variety of challenges for $100K. Sadly, they only seem to have season 1 up for streaming so far.

Roach

I am a big fan of Netflix as well. I would also suggest looking at Hulu, I think it has a larger selection and have more seasons ready for streaming. I have actually cancelled my cable because of Netflix and Hulu. Having both subscriptions under $20 a month is perfect for me.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
It's not Sci-Fi, but right now my wife, son, and I are hooked on Top Shot. Something like 16 firearms experts compete in a variety of challenges for $100K. Sadly, they only seem to have season 1 up for streaming so far.

Yea, the second season of Top Shot just ended a month or so ago so it should be hitting Netflix sometime soon in the comming months. I really liked the second season better than the first.

I really love Netflix. I got to catch all the episodes of Deadliest Catch, the Office, and several others including the idiots from Whale Wars. hahaha Don't get me wrong, I think killing the whales under the false reasons is wrong, and I think Watson is a big joke, but it is interesting and fun to watch with the folks.

Officially, Netflix is awesome!...lol