My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Braunfels Masonic Lodge #1109

dfreybur

Premium Member
Bro Relapse,

Do you have any idea when I would need to leave San Antonio to get there in time to attend? Going up the I-35 is a slow haul especially the transition onto the I-35. I could end up buffering too much time for traffic and relaxing at some local coffee place for a while. Been there, done that, quite relaxing.

I would need to present my credentials and do the test oath so that would add to the time requirement.

relapse98

Of course Blake, the one time I miss a meeting (I'm at the coast for a few days), you make an appearance.

Doug, really depends on where you are coming from in San Antonio. East side is going to be way different than south side. I'd throw the address (1353 Wald Road, New Braunfels, TX) into Google maps and put in your address and it'll be fairly close. I use their navigation app when I'm driving and it has traffic layers and adjust the time based on traffic.

relapse98

This Tuesday (7/30) we will conduct a EA proficiency and if found proficient, we will be conferring a FC degree. Dinner at 6:30, proficiency starts at 7:30.

relapse98

New Braunfels Masonic Lodge #1109 will present 50 and 60 year service awards to 4 of our members on Tuesday August 27. Meal will be served at 6:30pm and the ceremony will begin at 7:30. This is an open meeting; your family and friends are invited to witness us honoring those who have contributed so much to our Fraternity.

relapse98

New Braunfels Masonic Lodge #1109 will confer an Entered Apprentice degree on Tuesday, September 17 at 7:30pm. Dinner, open to the public, served at 6:30pm.

relapse98

New Braunfels Masonic Lodge #1109 will confer an Fellowcraft degree on Tuesday, September 24 at 7:30pm. Dinner, open to the public, served at 6:30pm.

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Brother, I wish I was closer to you. It is good to see a lodge this active. We too have had what I would call an active few months at both my lodges.

relapse98

We actually had a brother from Glen Rose 525 visit last night and attend our EA degree (and we had a proficiency turned in). He was down here scuba diving the river, hopped on the GLoT website and saw we were there on Tuesdays and popped in. He had no clue we were doing an EA (it was on our website in a couple of places). Darned if I can't remember his name, I think I have my introductions cheat sheet at home and I'll look tonight.

Edit: It was a big night for visitation for us. 4 from Onion Creek, 1 from University Lodge, 1 from Harmony in Galveston and the brother from Glen Rose. I think I counted 37 or 38 brothers there.

Last edited:

relapse98

New Braunfels Masonic Lodge #1109 will present the Golden Trowel award on Tuesday October 22 at 7:30pm. Meal will be served at 6:30pm. The award and meal are open to the public. If you are interested in masonry, an open meeting is a great chance to learn more about us.

http://www.nbmasoniclodge1109.org