My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Brother

oren_hammerquist

Hello. I'm currently an EA out of Pyramid Lodge #869, Vilseck, Germany. Unfortunately, the military decided it was time for me to leave the country before I passed. My WM will send a request for courtsey work once I'm settled, we think in Peyongtaek, South Korea. Looking forward to continuing my journey; it seems that TGAOTU has chosen to teach me patience first.

Sent from my SM-T350 using My Freemasonry mobile app

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
Greetings and welcome Brother. Best of luck at your new duty station and good luck in your progression through Freemasonry.

Bloke

Premium Member
Hello. I'm currently an EA out of Pyramid Lodge #869, Vilseck, Germany. Unfortunately, the military decided it was time for me to leave the country before I passed. My WM will send a request for courtsey work once I'm settled, we think in Peyongtaek, South Korea. Looking forward to continuing my journey; it seems that TGAOTU has chosen to teach me patience first.

Sent from my SM-T350 using My Freemasonry mobile app
Greetings and wecome
"the American Canadian Grand Lodge under the United Grand Lodges of Germany"

Interesting... can you tell us more about the American Canadian Grand Lodge ?