My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from Belgium

GGG

Site Benefactor
Hi all, I'm from Belgium. I found this forum by surfing around a bit. I'm not a freemason yet, but I already knocked on the door two years ago. I know a few macons and three of them are supporting my question to enter the lodge. I had two visits and now waiting for the outcome. Veryyyy nervous about this moment. Very patient as well :). Thnx for having me here! Grtz G

CLewey44

Hi all, I'm from Belgium. I found this forum by surfing around a bit. I'm not a freemason yet, but I already knocked on the door two years ago. I know a few macons and three of them are supporting my question to enter the lodge. I had two visits and now waiting for the outcome. Veryyyy nervous about this moment. Very patient as well :). Thnx for having me here! Grtz G

Welcome to the forum and good luck to you. I knew it was tough to join in Europe but wow, two years! They really guard the west there. Nothing wrong with that. Way to stick in there and I'm sure it'll all pay off in the end.

Reactions: GGG

Keith C

Welcome, I hope that your patience and persistence pays off and your prayer to unite with the lodge is granted.

Reactions: GGG

GGG

Site Benefactor
Thank you all for your warm welcome! Looking forward to, well... everything :)