My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vagabond357

Premium Member
greetings hope all is well and everyone is in good health I was raised in 1993 in bardstown Ky Euclid lodge #13 military lodge I am a member of prince hall 300 military holding lodge OK jurisdiction. I found the web thru the fb page and all the great videos that are posted

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I was stationed at ft knoxs I loved the ville man best chicken is at INDIES on broadway lol I herd Ky has recognized the PHA lodge is that true?
Yes, that's true. However, at this point we don't have visitation privileges between us as of yet. Hopefully this will change in the near future.

Vagabond357

Premium Member
Yes, that's true. However, at this point we don't have visitation privileges between us as of yet. Hopefully this will change in the near future.
Well either way it's a big step for Ky I was in Oklahoma at grand lodge session when the sitting grandmaster and past grandmaster for the mainstream came to our meeting and I witnessed history of both PHA grandmaster and the mainstream sign the recognition

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Well either way it's a big step for Ky I was in Oklahoma at grand lodge session when the sitting grandmaster and past grandmaster for the mainstream came to our meeting and I witnessed history of both PHA grandmaster and the mainstream sign the recognition
Yes, it is a very positive step. I'm looking forward to the day that I can visit a PHA lodge!